Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Come Back Sauce



Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Mayo
1 Tbl Sriracha Chili Sauce 
1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/8 tsp Onion Powder

This was amazing. Josh and I LOVED this! We dipped our Tyson Chicken Tenders in it and had a side of salad. (Our Salad was lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, celery and cumcumber). I wish I had made some fries to go with it just so we had something else to dip into this awesome sauce:) 

I halfed the recipe from the link since there is only the two of us. And I did not have reg chili sauce on hand so we used the Sriracha Chili Sauce that we already had but it is really spicy.. so we only used a Tablespoon of chili sauce instead of 1/4 cup which is called for in the reg recipe. But I LOVED how ours turned out. We will be doing this again next week.. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment